Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Description:The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will report to
the Talent Acquisition Operations Manager and will be responsible
for using technology (HireVue, Workday Recruiting, etc.) to
schedule interviews. Also, communicating with candidates and
interview teams, as well as performing additional administrative
duties and projects as needed.
- Supports Talent Acquisition Partners with scheduling interviews
and communicating with candidates in a professional and timely
- Arrange travel for candidates through travel agency as
- Coordinates background check process, employment verifications,
and executes the new hire onboarding process.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Coordinators in each
office to balance workload.
- Requires 1 to 3 years of related administrative experience.
Strong Microsoft Outlook Skills (Outlook, Excel, and Word) and
ability to handle high volume of emails daily.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to
learn on the fly
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with
all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, organize own workload, analyze
problems, and plan and propose reasonable solutions.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on process
- Ability to work in an environment that requires discretion and
confidentiality. A confidentiality agreement will be required.
- Must be able to collaborate with Talent Acquisition and outside
- Type: Contract (6 months)
- Location: Newport Beach, CA (in-office)
- Rate: $20-25/hrSkills:
- Talent acquisition
- Human resources
- Applicant tracking systems
- Administrative supportAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Suite (MS Planner, Teams,
Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)Experience Level:Intermediate Level About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Newport Beach , Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!