Company: Century Communities, Inc. (NYSE:CCS)
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Position at Inspire Home Loans
Position Title: Loan Closer Department: Mortgage
Since our founding in 2002, we've become one of the top 10 public
homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61 st among the
Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we've been the
fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the
years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding
brands-operating as Century Communities and Century Complete-along
with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one
simple objective: A Home For Every Dream---. As part of that
mission, we're dedicated to providing you with every opportunity
for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That's
because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new
homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision,
401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer
competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses
and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you're a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful
collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we'd
love to hear from you!
Inspire Home Loans, a Century Communities, Inc. company is
currently searching for an experienced Loan Closer. This position
can be filled in Charlotte, NC or Newport Beach, CA. The qualified
candidate will have 3-5 recent closing experience working on
conventional and government loans, preferably in a builder
Essential Functions And Responsibilities
- Audit file for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance
with underwriting, government, investor and company
- Current knowledge of TRID with ability to calculate fee
tolerance cures and determine proper waiting periods;
- Prepare CD and coordinate closing date with processor and
- Confirm all prior-to-doc conditions are met and signed off by
appropriate parties before releasing loan documents;
- Prepare loan documents and ensure closing package is complete,
fees accurate and fully compliant;
- Review signed closing package for accuracy;
- Ensure all prior-to-funding conditions are met and properly
- Coordinate closings with settlement agents;
- Responsible for preparing and verifying final funding
- Prepare wire request for funding and provide settlement agent
with funding authorization;
- Post-closing duties include confirming recording/disbursement,
preparing collateral package, MERS registration, exporting 3.2 DU
file, curing post-closing deficiencies, reconciling final
settlement statement and preparing post-closing CD, if needed.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills And Background
- Conventional and Government (FHA/VA/USDA) loans experience
required, builder environment, a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of TRID and RESPA LE/CD, required.
- Proficient with loan origination systems, Encompass, a
- Strong aptitude for detail, accuracy and organizational
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Must be independent and a self starter.
Education And Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years recent closing/funding experience, preferably
within a builder environment.
- Proven ability to manage 100 closings/month.
Keywords: Century Communities, Inc. (NYSE:CCS), Newport Beach , Loan Closer, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!