Company: Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Product Designer is an integral part of the Digital team
with the mission to transform and improve the digital ecosystem
within Healthcare. He/She is someone with a passion for simplifying
complex problems and driving projects toward clarity. The ideal
candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self-starter,
and excellent communicator. In this role, you will be asked to
solve big design problems within Healthcare, work extremely
collaboratively and cross-functionally, and deliver high-quality
designs, including wireframes, visual designs, user flows, and
detailed specs for engineering
You will also work to shepherd projects from conception to
release, advocating for clean and understandable solutions along
the whole journey within healthcare.
You will be required to leverage your experience working within
a technical environment. You should possess and be able to deliver
extraordinary visual and user interface designs, as well as
leverage user-centered design principals which will be applied to
all projects. Have an affinity for consistency, color use,
typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. While exercising a
good eye for aesthetics, you grasp and distill highly complex
issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable
- Applies user-centered design principles to improve the
workflow, expand the functionality, and enhance the visual appeal
of web, mobile and touch devices.
- Designs/crafts extraordinary user experiences/ interfaces in
web, mobile-web, and iOS applications
- Applies a solid foundation in typography, layout and design to
the visual product.
- Deliver detailed UX specs to engineering for
- Leverage experience to create sketches, wireframes, high
fidelity comps, prototypes, and written documentation, using modern
design and prototyping tools
- Will use and possess a broad range of UX skills, including
interaction design, visual design, branding, UX research, and
- Uses advanced skills in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote
and other design tools to create
- Designs from start to finish iOS app experiences collaborating
with other designers, and iOS developers.
- Functions well independently, and in a team environment.
- Contributes to and participates in, an iterative design
process, inspired by group critique.
- Applies excellent collaboration, written, verbal and
presentation skills to the task at hand.
Education, Training and
- 4-7 years experience crafting extraordinary user interface
designs for iOS, desktop or web platforms.
- Provide a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates UX/UI
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field of study e.g. HCI, BFA
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing user experience and
visual design work for desktop and touch devices.
Skills or Other
- Extraordinary visual and user interface design skills, as well
as user-centered design principals.
- An affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen
eye for subtle details.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to stay highly
organized is critical.
- Interest in new technologies in web, mobile, and other devices
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently and
perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- The ability to create consumer-friendly experiences & data
visualizations for a complex system.
Keywords: Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Newport Beach , Designer, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!