Career Opportunities: Business Development Manager (87539)
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers.
Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their
customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless,
innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to
logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the
center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal
ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive
knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed
from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects
people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build
understanding, and inspire action.
The Business Development Manager develops relationships and
effectively closes inbound exhibit leads. This position grows
opportunities with existing accounts by selling additional
services, and renewing project contracts year over year.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Business Development Volume - $2.5M or more
- Focuses on sales to organizations within an assigned customer
market and/or segment.
- Sells all Freeman lines including but not limited to: exhibit
rental, custom exhibit design, carpet, furnishings, exhibit
installation & dismantle, audio visual equipment and production,
global transportation, content development, delivery, and
- Responds to leads in a timely manner and appropriately
- Prepares sales collateral and makes virtual presentations when
necessary. Modifies collateral as required to close the sale.
- Entertains clients as necessary.
- Quotes prices and credit terms.
- Attends local and state industry meetings and functions as
- Produces and reviews orders with Guardian team for successful
- Occasionally supervises jobs on site, as required.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps sales.
- Keeps track of travel expenses and submits travel expense
reports as required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
or commensurate experience.
- 3 or more years of related experience.
- Has proven the ability to successfully manage their own book of
accounts in the profitable production of revenue opportunities
- Knowledge of sales systems such as Salesforce.com is
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills are
- Has demonstrated consistent above average performance
evaluations in previous roles.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CEM (Certified in Exhibition Management), CPSP (Certified
Professional Sales Person) or CRSP (Certified and Registered Sales
Travel 50% to 75%
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping
us to create not only a great place to work, but also an
environment where our employees, our customers and our communities
around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Freeman, Newport Beach , Career Opportunities: Business Development Manager (87539), Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!