PBX Operator I - Communications (Newport Beach, CA, US)
Company: Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Projects an image of professionalism in communication,
appearance and conduct.
- Maintains a working knowledge of departmental standard
operating procedures including the use of each system utilized by
- Operates a PBX console in a high-energy office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Training, or Experience Required:
- Hospital PBX experiences preferred ability to function in and
direct emergency situations.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English
- High School Diploma or equivalent + minimum of six months to
one years' experience as a PBX Operator or Receptionist.
Skills or Other Qualifications Required:
- Knowledge of emergency system, typing, and CRT.
- Demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal skills,
organizational ability, and knowledge of proper body mechanics,
safety measures as well as the ability to follow instructions.
Keywords: Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Newport Beach , PBX Operator I - Communications (Newport Beach, CA, US), Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!