Community Sales Manager (Moreno Valley)
Company: Century Communities
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder-and the fastest-growing public
builder for three years in a row-we know what it takes to be a
market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the
resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes
medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off
and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer
competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses
and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every
Dream is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If
that's you-if you're a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful
collaborator ready to take their career to the next level-then
We are currently looking for a Community Sales Manager to join
our team. This role provides direct support to the sales function
by assisting the VP, Sales and Marketing (or applicable manager)
and serving as the lead Sales Manager to the community.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the conversion of prospects to customers,
generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor
relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Reviews competitors and market research regularly and serves as
an internal expert on both new and used home product in assigned
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the business plan. Reviews
the sales numbers for the Community regularly (prices, inventory,
backlog, etc.) and use them to evaluate the effectiveness of the
sales and incentive programs.
- Responsible for executing sales strategies and marketing plans
in order to meet or exceed the Community's sales volume
expectations while maintaining an acceptable gross profit margin on
each home sold.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of sales data maintained in New
Star by updating it on a daily basis. Takes ownership of the sale
numbers for the Community.
- Interacts as needed with other departments and functions such
as Design Center, Marketing, Construction, Customer Relations,
- Actively participates in weekly community meetings. Effectively
communicates current sales statuses and stages.
- Continually educates themselves on current lending programs and
- To ensure the community store front (sales office, model
complex, community surrounding, spec homes, etc.) are maintained
and in pristine condition.
- Help lead and grow Community Sales Associate(s).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of new home sales experience required.
- Valid Real Estate License as required by State.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Complete understanding of the sales process and the selling
cycle as it relates to the new home sales environment.
- Must be effective at giving and receiving feedback.
- Strong software skills must be fluent in all Microsoft Windows
- Ability to enter data and evaluate information (reports, Market
Research Data, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to
interface at all levels within the organization and external
- Requires the ability to influence others, negotiate outcomes,
and articulate action plans with community team, as well as,
internal and external customer groups.
- High degree of professionalism; ability to communicate with
confidence and tact.
- Team player; with demonstrated ability to work within
- Sound judgment and a high level of integrity to maintain
confidentiality of sensitive financial information.
- Self-directed; takes initiative, proactively addresses
problems; can work with minimal oversight.
- Accurate; with attention to detail while staying clearly
focused on the big picture.
Keywords: Century Communities, Newport Beach , Community Sales Manager (Moreno Valley), Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!