Manager, Data Literacy Training
Company: Hyundai Capital America
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Who We Are: Through our service brands Hyundai Motor Finance,
Genesis Finance*, and Kia Motors Finance, we provide financial
products tailored to meet the needs of Hyundai, Genesis, and Kia
dealerships nationwide, including dealer inventory and facility
financing. And, through these dealerships, we provide indirect
vehicle financing and leasing solutions to over 1.7 million retail
Employee Value Prop and Culture: Our employees contribute every
day to a culture that is fast-paced, dynamic, energized, agile, and
From our various engagement programs to the unique design of our
offices, we strive to foster a connected, fun, positive and
rewarding company culture where employees feel appreciated for
their contributions, proud of their company, and thrive to be
passionately invested in HCA's success.
Global One Company:
Many countries. One identity. Hyundai Capital has offices across
the world, including China, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany,
Russia, Brazil and Korea. Our work environments are designed with
specific themes in mind to achieve a consistent global identity
that reflects our values: light, collaboration, elements of nature
The Manager, Data Literacy CDO is responsible for the
development of roadmaps to promote understanding of data. In this
role, the Manager will work closely with HR to develop and
implement data literacy programs, including communication and
delivery strategies. The Manager will be the point of contact for
CDO functional knowledge training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data literacy roadmap planning.
- Point of contact for departments for CDO functional knowledge
- Partner with HR team to develop data literacy programs to
increase enterprise understanding of data, including communication,
facilitation, and delivery strategies.
- Lead training material development for functional and
- Maintain library of data literacy course offerings and promote
enterprise awareness of available resources.
- Plan, prepare, coordinate, and facilitate delivery of training
curriculum in conjunction with HCA stakeholders and external
- Establish framework for obtaining feedback from training
participants. Evaluate participant feedback and establish cadence
with business leaders to discuss findings and recommendations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experienced data professional. In-depth knowledge of Cloud data
environments a plus.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, presentation, listening
and written) with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to facilitate highly complex, dynamic and interactive
content, while adapting approach and style to a variety of
audiences and learning preferences.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment where demands of
the position may fluctuate unexpectedly.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, teaching or related field
- Formal certification/education/experience in performance
consulting, applying ADDIE or related learning models, adult
development theory, or curriculum development desired.
- 7 years of total combined work experience in a data
- Experience in data training and development.
- Instructional design experience a plus.
Physical Requirements and Working Condition:
Employees in this class are subject to extended periods of
sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor and moderate noise
levels. Work is performed in an office environment.
Keywords: Hyundai Capital America, Newport Beach , Manager, Data Literacy Training, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!