Company: Century Communities
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Position Title: Escrow Manager Department: Title/Escrow
As the proud affiliate title company of Century Communities- a
top 10 U.S. homebuilder and the fastest-growing public builder for
three years in a row-Parkway Title knows what it takes to be a
market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the
resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes
medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off
and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer
competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses
and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of insuring A Home For Every Dream is only possible
with the best talent in the industry. If that's you-if you're a
self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take
their career to the next level-then apply today!
Parkway Title, a Century Communities, Inc. company is currently
searching for an experienced Escrow Manager for our growing office
in Newport Beach, CA. The qualified individual will have a minimum
of 5 years escrow officer experience along with 3+ years of prior
supervisory and/or management experience.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ensure performance standards and closings dates are met.
- Create a customer focused culture in a positive working
- Resolve escalated issues that can cause closing delays.
- Obtaining all payoffs, taxes, and HOA dues. Prorating amounts
correctly and collaborating with the title department to resolve
- Preparing CD, Settlement Statements and other closing
- Address inquiries from transaction participants in a timely
- Confirm closing dates, locations and schedule signings.
- Balancing and disbursing funds accurately and timely.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background
- Excellent at managing multiple priorities to help teams
actively progress on their deliverables.
- Thorough knowledge of the use of technology and are not afraid
to work in a primarily paperless environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal & written) with
both internal and external customers.
- Ability to resolve escalated closing issues quickly and meet
- Able to calculate discounts, prorations, and commission splits
- Exemplary organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and precision-focused.
- Ability to drive results and work in an outcome driven
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience is required.
- 3-5 years' experience in handling closings, preferably in a
- A minimum of 3 years' experience managing a team.
- Experience in managing closing workflows and processes that
quickly move a file to closing.
- Familiarity with various title policy forms and typical
endorsements required and knowledge of builder residential
purchase/resale transactions from receipt of contract through final
disbursement and any post-closing items.
- Experienced in monitoring a closing pipeline of residential
homebuilder purchase and resale transactions to ensure Close of
Escrow dates are met.
- Clarify direction for team member by addressing obstacles
hindering member's from meeting deadlines.
Keywords: Century Communities, Newport Beach , Escrow Manager, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!