Substance Use Disorder Case Manager
Company: Camp Recovery
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Provide case management and care coordination services for
clients/patients/residents in the facility.
- Responsible for coordinating continuum of care activities for
assigned clients and ensuring optimum utilization of resources,
service delivery, and compliance with external agencies and
referral sources requirements.
- Responsible for psychosocial assessment and for conducting
individual, family and group sessions.
- Conduct various duties related to coordinating treatment and
discharge activities, as needed.
- Provide quality care through developing, implementing, managing
and evaluating client/patient care plans.
- Collect, correlate and provide clinical data to the treatment
- Convey medical criteria and clinical information between the
insurance provider and treatment team as warranted.
- May also correlate clinical data for business office as
- Coordinate in a timely manner, issues or activities relevant to
the treatment team.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Counseling or related human
service field required.
- One or more years' experience working in a behavioral health
- Previous experience with the patient population served by the
- Previous experience in case management and/or utilization
- Current license required within the state the facility is
operating in if required.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Newport Beach , Substance Use Disorder Case Manager, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!