Company: Balfour Beatty Construction
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a
comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Balfour Beatty Construction is seeking a Project Manager to join
our team for projects in Orange and Los Angeles Counties. The
Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction,
completion, and financial outcome of a construction project. In
this position, the incumbent directs and supervises activities
related to contract administration, change orders, submittals,
procurement, project financial projections, and schedule
requirements to ensure projects are completed with quality,
profitable, adhering to our Safety/Zero Harm culture.
- Project Financial Analysis
- Preconstruction Coordination
- Project Scheduling
- Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
- Promote Customer and Community Relations
- Foster Positive Culture, Leadership and Employee
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management,
Engineering, or related field.
- Ten years or more of commercial construction experience in
- Five years or more of direct supervisory experience related to
- Experience with project manager software (Constructware, P6,
- Experience with cost projection, financial analysis, budget
reviews, labor reports.
- Experience with JD Edwards or similar construction
- DSA Project experience.
- Local qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to
- Current or previous Large Projects (Ground-Up) project
experience, highly desired.
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general
contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build
services for public and private sector clients across the nation.
Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build
the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important
role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities.
Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is
fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices
and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through
Zero Harm, we are challenging the construction industry's
assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should
come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation's largest building
contractors, by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a
subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes
the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any
other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process, please contact Human Resources at:
Phone: (214) 468-4700
Keywords: Balfour Beatty Construction, Newport Beach , Project Manager, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!