Patient Screening Ambassador
Company: LAZ Parking
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time
driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking
companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of
parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our
industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create
opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If
you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people
committed to being the best - contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The LAZ PreScreen Ambassador will assist individuals in the
navigation of illness monitoring technology, at the point of entry
to a facility.
- Greet everyone entering the facility and answering questions as
- Assist employees and patrons on the use of LAZ PreScreen
technology including assisting with the downloading & registration
process of the approved technology.
- Monitor the use of LAZ PreScreen technology by all individuals
upon entering the facility and communicate with client on any
employees who are unable to satisfy the requirements of
pre-determined illness monitoring criteria.
- Ensure all individuals are approved to enter the facility by
verifying their clearance status prior to entering the
- Explain and enforce predetermined protocol of next steps for
anyone who is determined to be exhibiting signs of illness or has a
fever of 100.4 or greater.
- Provide company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) to
visitors and employees entering the facility without masks in
accordance with current state regulations.
- General Maintenance of the facility which includes:
- Sanitization of screening station.
- Sterilization of equipment/instruments used.
- Have working knowledge and experience with technology.
- Be comfortable in working in a high-volume environment
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication
- Be knowledgeable of the use of all type of PPE.
- Be innovative, resourceful and a self-starter.
- Customer service oriented.
- General computer literacy.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
- Ability to stand for longer periods of time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our
employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to
equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex,
age, national origin, citizenship, disability or any other basis of
discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal
law. No question in our application process is used for the process
of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for
employment on such grounds.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Newport Beach , Patient Screening Ambassador, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!