Bakery Shift Leader
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Shift Lead, you will contribute to the success at Sprinkles
by assisting the management team with bakery operations to create
and maintain the Sprinkles Experience for our guests and
associates. You will be a leader to your peers, and a role model of
the Sprinkles culture. If you enjoy leadership this is the sweet
spot to learn all things operations within Sprinkles. You will
regularly exercise your keen judgment and discretion to help manage
the overall operations of the bakery.
Perks of Working with us
- Benefit Options including Heath, Dental, Vision, Life, and
- Daily Pay *optional
- Sprinkles Associate Card to Sprinkle the Joy to your friends,
family and community.
- Opportunity to do good - Sprinkles is partnered with several
charities and community events
- Family Friendly Hours
- Paid parental leave & paid time off
- You'll get to be part of special memories that happen daily in
- Development and growth opportunities
- You will retain and demonstrate proper policies and procedures
delivered by trainers and managers with enthusiasm.
- Manage guest experiences, including answering emails, or
collecting details on recent experiences as shared via phone, email
- Deliver exceptional guest service within the standards of
management and Sprinkles policies - Be a brand ambassador.
- Manage shift expectations and contribute to the Sprinkles
culture and experience
- Be a product expert able to make recommendations as guest are
- Practice proper cash handling procedures with a smile.
- Assist with all cleaning duties as stated on opening/closing
and weekly checklists.
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines to maintain a
clean and safe work environment behind the counter and in dining
area where applicable.
- Report to work as scheduled and fulfill requirements for
duration of shift.
- Box, package, or plate cupcakes and other bakery goods as
- A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a shift management
position or management position in a restaurant, or within
- Ability to work a changing schedule including some weekends and
- Ability to communicate verbally and understand and follow
written and verbal instructions from management.
- Can work well under pressure while maintaining a consistent
pace throughout your shift.
- Ability to be on your feet for hours at a time.
- Can lift at least 25 pounds, carrying cupcake trays, cupcake
batter and frosting and bags of boxed purchases.
- Must be able to move around the front of the bakery as you bend
down for bags and reach up for cupcake trays.
Keywords: Sprinkles, Newport Beach , Bakery Shift Leader, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!