Manager Supply Chain M&D City II
Company: Avis Budget Group
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: July 12, 2021
If you are an energetic person who enjoys challenges and working
in a fast-paced environment “Make the Better Move” with your career
and join our winning team at Avis Budget Group.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include,
but are not limited to:
- Ensure safe work environment and processes in and around our
- Ensure timely completion of recalls and preventative
maintenance and quality of vehicle repairs.
- Assign work and provides supervision to associates. Ensure
all related repair orders are completed and processed in accordance
with established guidelines. Approve all maintenance
expenditures and submit invoices for approval/payment.
- Select, manage and inspect outside vendor work to established
service levels and quality standards. Ensure proper use of purchase
orders, receipt of services and payment of invoices. Maintain
up-to-date files on vendor insurance policies.
- Minimize vehicle downtime and units out of service.
- Ensure warranty submissions meet or exceed business plan and
all required documentation is submitted.
- Responsible for P&L performance and productivity.
- Hire, train, engage, energize, set up for success, coache and
recognize team members to enable a high-performing culture.
- Guide the resolution of employee relations issues and commonly
faced problems to build and maintain professional relationships
- Perform other duties and special assignments as required.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- High School degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree or automotive technical school degree or
- ASE certifications and/or automotive technical training or
- Prior leadership experience, preferably in fleet maintenance
functions in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of collision estimating and repair practices
- Travel depending on district/territory to outlying locations
and vendors is necessary.
The successful candidate must be willing to and/or
possess the following:
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Proven ability to engage a team and drive results.
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide work
direction to a team of technicians and staff.
- Strong time-management, multitasking and problem solving
- Strong process orientation with a focus on continuous
- Excellent analytical, creative problem solving and
organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Proficient computer skills including Excel spreadsheet
- Proactive cross-functional team player able to work in a fast
paced service-oriented work environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
Avis Budget is an Equal Opportunity employer -
Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The information listed in this advertisement describes the
general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions
and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your
response to this ad may result in your being considered for
employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the
publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of
Keywords: Avis Budget Group, Newport Beach , Manager Supply Chain M&D City II, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!