Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Studio Managers will have responsibility for the overall
performance of their Studio.
As the leader of a Lucid Studio, your primary responsibility
will be to facilitate and support the Studio team with the
successful articulation and delivery of the Lucid brand and
The Studio Leader should be creative, motivating, and
dedicated to providing exceptional customer
They will provide direction, leadership, and counsel to all
members of the Studio team to ensure a seamless experience for all
guests and members of the Lucid community.
- Ultimate accountability for sales performance and achievement
of studio objectives
- Recruit, train and develop a high performing and customer
focused team from scratch
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales Manager and Sales Enablement
& Training Manager to formulate and implement career mapping,
development plans, and practical training programs for the Inside
- Demonstrate a lead from the front approach, willing to role
play, lead by example and show active presence in all studio
- Ensure the team is equipped, trained and motivated for
- Participate in 360\u00b0 reviews to identify skill gaps, areas
for improvement and create training and development plans for all
- Provide a strong supporting presence on the floor while
behind the scenes setting direction, giving guidance and overseeing
- Instill a culture of continuous improvement
- Take responsibility for all people and safety issues and bring
to swift resolution
- Recognize the importance of brand consistency and ensure Lucid
brand standards are met or exceeded in all areas of Studio
- Understand, track and report out sales performance
- Understand the value of data integrity and its collection with
an ability to evaluate, condense and present effectively
- Continuously seek out improvement opportunities through
critical analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data.
Develop and propose recommendations
- Stay abreast of micro and macro market developments e.g local
marketing opportunities and wider economic conditions that will
influence your local market
- Keep informed on developments in electrification, mobility,
charging infrastructure and AD space
- Penchant for nurturing, training and developing exceptional
- 4-8 years of related professional experience.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, marketing or
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational
- Willingness to be hands-on with all Studio operations.
- Understanding of the importance of data.
- Sales driven and team oriented.
- Familiarity with CRM tools preferred.
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited