Parking Enforcement Ambassador
Company: Reef Technology
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Parking Enforcement AmbassadorPay Rate: $17. 50 Per HourWho You
ll Work For REEF transforms Urban Spaces into Community hubs that
create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the
neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that
s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real
estate and delivery restaurants in North America.By connecting the
world to your block, we re making the place you live, the place you
love to be.What You ll DoThe Parking Enforcement Ambassador
monitors the property for any suspicious activities and report to
onsite security if appropriate ensures the safe and efficient. The
Parking Enforcement Ambassador will answer all pertinent questions
related to the parking facility itself or the surrounding area.
Also, will assist customers with issues related to mobile phones
and pay by phone app. The Parking Enforcement Ambassador will work
closely with fellow team members, to ensure that quality and safety
standards are met at all times as well as adhering to state and
local laws. If you enjoy working in a high energy, challenging
environment, then this job is for you!PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONS):Employee must be able to perform essential functions of
the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service experience, especially in
- Remain calm and professional even when dealing with challenging
- Utilize License Plate Recognition (LPR) system monitor for
compliance with parking policy and procedure.
- Issue fee notices to vehicles not in compliance with parking
policy and procedure.
- Utilize LPR system to enforce time limits within specific
- Maintain the appearance of the LPR vehicle at all times to
present a professional image.
- Follow up with management on any potential customer service
- Assist customers with proper use of pay stations.What We Want
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior customer service experience, preferredPHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to walk, stand for up to 8 hours
- Able to bend, crouch, reachWORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time
including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including
extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not
necessarily from temperature changes.REEF Technology is an equal
opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex,
national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment
opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it
operates.PandoLogic. Keywords: Pick Up and Delivery Driver,
Location: NEWPORT BEACH, CA - 92658
Keywords: Reef Technology, Newport Beach , Parking Enforcement Ambassador, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!