Accounts Receivable Representative
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Evolus is a performance beauty company with a customer-centric
approach focused on delivering breakthrough products.We are seeking
enthusiastic and experienced Accounts Receivable Representatives,
whom under general supervision, will initiate outbound calls to
customers regarding past due invoices, process customer payments,
respond to customer billing inquiries and perform various data
entry tasks in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Foster
the growth of a strong customer base through creating positive
customer interactions and building strong customer relationships.
Let's talk about some of the key responsibilities of the role:
- Initiate outbound calls to customers regarding past due
invoices, document the call interaction and set follow-up
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding account balance, aging
invoices, billing discrepancies and account holds.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Process and post customer payments (eCheck, credit card and
- Apply cash on account.
- Data entry and maintenance of master data records.
- Process all required business transactions with accuracy in all
relevant systems (NetSuite).
- Interface daily with Sales Representatives (internal and
external), Customer Service and Distribution as necessary to
troubleshoot and resolve customer issues; with a positive customer
experience at the core of every decision.
- Achieve team and individual departmental goals and
- Assist with special projects as directed and/or assigned by
Management. Skills and Qualifications Required for this Dynamic
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two to three years credit and collections experience
- Communication - Demonstrate friendly and professional phone
skills. Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
writing, with employees, customers and all other contacts. Ability
to adjust communication style to suit situation and audience.
- Multi-Tasking - Ability to assist customers by phone, chat and
email in a fast-paced work environment. Ability to prioritize
offline workload and provide accurate and timely responses.
- Critical Thinking - Ability to demonstrate strong problem
solving and analytical approach to all tasks.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and
understanding why they react as they do.
- Computer Skills - Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
Ability to type at 40 wpm with accuracy. Ability to learn various
other software programs to include NetSuite and Hubspot.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a
thorough background and credit check. A Few Other Items Worth
- Office location - Newport Beach. Hybrid schedule Tuesday -
- This position reports directly to the Associate Manager,
Accounts Receivable.Evolus takes pride in being a company on the
forefront of innovation, while being committed to conducting its
business with the highest degrees of integrity, professionalism,
and social responsibility. We are also committed to complying with
all laws and regulations that apply to our business. Employee
welfare is no different. Here at Evolus, we don't just work
together, we've built a culture of inclusion! Because of this,
you'll find yourself immersed in an environment that not only
promotes respect, collaboration and team building, but a community
too (hello, Taco Tuesdays). And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Join our team and see for yourself! EOE M/F/D/V. For more
information, please visit our website at www.evolus.com.
Keywords: Evolus, Newport Beach , Accounts Receivable Representative, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!