Server Part Time - Newport Beach Tennis Club
Company: Cliff Drysdale
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Server Part Time Opportunity
We are looking for an energetic, positive candidate to fill our
Server position in our Newport Beach Tennis Club in Newport Beach,
General Purpose:Serves guests food and beverage items in a prompt,
professional and courteous manner.
- Provides immediate attention to all guests upon
- Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions
regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when
- Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to
guests promptly after preparation.
- Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items
- Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
- Maintains organized workstation and side work duties.
- Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of
- Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering
- Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service,
food delivery and general service techniques.
- Practices tray service for all food and beverage
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Physical Demands:Frequently stands and walks; uses hands; reaches
with arms and hands; stoops, kneels, crawls or crouches; talks or
hears. Occasionally sits; climbs or balances. Frequently lifts up
to 25 pounds and occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
Environment/Noise:Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions.
Noise level is moderate.
Certificates/Licenses:Food Safety and Sanitation Training and
Alcohol Awareness Training.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to
perform the duties of the job (e.g. the associates may be required
to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the
manuals for the equipment the associates may use are in
- Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic
- Knowledge of POS system.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all
job functions that an associate in this position may be asked to
perform from time to time.
Keywords: Cliff Drysdale, Newport Beach , Server Part Time - Newport Beach Tennis Club, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!