Client Executive, Large Market - Southern California, Arizona, Nevada
Company: Guardian Life
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Do you have a passion for doing the right thing for customers
and making their experience the best they could possibly imagine?
Are you a team player who is adept at collaborating across internal
teams? Is a culture where "People Count," "We Do the Right Thing,"
and "We Go Above and Beyond for the People We Serve" important to
you? If so, Guardian is seeking a Client Executive, Large Market
who will be the main contact for clients to manage ongoing
escalated service and the overall relationship with each client.
He/she is directly accountable for client satisfaction and
enhancing the client experience.You will:
- Assume overall responsibility for managing Plan Holder/client
accounts of 1,000+ lives with the objective of ensuring that client
satisfaction, persistency, growth, and profitability goals are
- Service the account and build strong relationships with clients
- Work closely with the respective sales office to gain their
buy-in for the account management strategy and position.
- Strategically managing the lifecycle of a client to drive the
right solutions to their benefit needs.
- Balance the needs of the client with that of the business.
- Achieve yearly financial growth goals.You have:
- BA or BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of group insurance experience servicing
accounts and/or account management.
- Strong customer service acumen
- Demonstrated success in dealing with brokers/consultants as
well as sophisticated clients.
- Ability to analyze data to influence and execute on renewal
decisions along with deploying the right solutions for the
- Ability to leverage all sales enablement technology, training,
and tools with proficiency in key technology platforms: Microsoft
Office suite: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams; Concur; Tableau,
- Ability to operate in a virtual environment and effectively
build rapport virtually.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast paced and dynamic
- Depth of experience and knowledge of relevant industry products
and processes including, but not limited to Worksite, LTD, Dental
products and absence management, online enrollment, experience
rating, dental network analysis processes.
- Consultative selling skills and the ability to influence and
- Virtual communication, presentation, consultative selling, and
relationship building skills.
- Team player with ability to build relationships and effectively
interact both internally and externally with people at all levels
of the organization and customer orientation.
- Ability to collaborate across internal teams including
- Strategic and critical thinking and basic math skills.
- Openness to change and new ways of working across the board,
but specifically including the ability to execute new
strategies/tactics to drive results to maximizing current broker
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and deal with conflict.
- Ability to exude confidence and demonstrate optimism and
- Advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Must achieve required industry licensing within 90 days of date
of hire and maintain license through completing Continuing
- The preferred locations for this position are Los Angeles, CA;
San Diego, CA; Newport Beach, CA; Orange County, CA; Arizona, and
Nevada, with a work arrangement of Work from Home.Salary
Range$90,000 - $170,000---The salary range reflected above is a
good faith estimate of base pay for the primary location of the
position. The salary for this position ultimately will be
determined based on the education, experience, knowledge, and
abilities of the successful candidate. In addition to salary, this
role may also be eligible for annual, sales, or other incentive
compensation.#GuardianSalesOur PromiseAt Guardian, you'll have the
support and flexibility to achieve your professional and personal
goals. -Through skill-building, leadership development and
philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build
communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues
with high ethical standards.Inspire Well-BeingAs part of Guardian's
Purpose - to inspire well-being - we are committed to offering
contemporary, supportive, flexible, and inclusive benefits and
resources to our colleagues.Health Care
- Choice of [high deductible/copay] medical plans* with
prescription drugs, including coverage for fertility and
transgender inclusive benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Health care accounts - flexible spending, health reimbursement,
and health savings accounts
- Critical illness insuranceLife and Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life and Disability insurance plus voluntary
- Accident insuranceRetirement and Financial
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, plus an annual
age/service-based Company contribution and an annual profit-sharing
contribution, if applicable
- Complimentary 1:1 financial guidance with a licensed Fidelity
representativeTime Off and Remote Work
- Flexible work arrangements (part in-person/part remote)
- Unlimited paid time off for most roles plus time off for
volunteering, jury duty, voting, and bereavement
- Personal holidays for colleagues to use in recognition of
religious, cultural, or civic days
- Paid parental leave and paid family and medical leave
policiesEmotional Well-being and Work-Life
- Emotional well-being, mental health, and work/life resources
powered by Spring Health
- Wellness programs, including fitness program and equipment
- Child, adult, and elder back-up care support through Bright
- Adoption assistance
- College planning
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
- Commuter benefits in select metropolitan areasJustice, Equity,
Diversity & Inclusion (J.E.D.I.)
- Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and
- J.E.D.I. certification and training programs
- Matching gifts/volunteeringBenefits apply to full-time eligible
employees. Interns are not eligible for most Company benefits.Equal
Employment OpportunityGuardian is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification
protected by applicable law.Guardian is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
individuals with disabilities in employment, its services,
programs, and activities. - -If reasonable accommodation is needed
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits
and privileges of employment, please contact -.
Keywords: Guardian Life, Newport Beach , Client Executive, Large Market - Southern California, Arizona, Nevada, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...