TM Client Care Advisor II
Company: Fifth Third Bank
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
Bank.GENERAL FUNCTION: The Treasury Management (TM) Client Care
Advisor role operates as a portfolio manager for treasury
management clients and acts as a trusted advisor and primary point
of contact for all TM services. This client service professional
possesses treasury management expertise and knowledge responsible
for the retention and growth of our clients, engineering TM
solutions based on client data analytics and industry trends while
engaging Operations, Product, IT and Sales resources to optimize
the suite of solutions for each client.Responsible and accountable
for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating
concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as
defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers
and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a
positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's
risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying,
assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Client Service:
- Pro-actively manages a portfolio consisting of the top 10%
revenue generating clients in the Commercial Division: Serves as
Treasury Management (TM) relationship ambassador for all things
treasury including but not limited to incident management, client
behavior analytics, escalation point of contact, implementation,
issue troubleshooting, assessment and resolution.
- Leverages TM data analytics to improve client retention,
optimize revenue, deepen client relationship by recommending
additional services that will deliver additional value and achieve
operational excellence/client satisfaction.
- Assess client's viability for additional TM services and
exhibit consultative behaviors to bring opportunities to close or
- Proactively manages critical client communications through
touch points (SWAT), strategic outreaches and TM relationship
reviews. The Client Advisor has the foresight to communicate
quickly and adapts well to intense client service situations.
- Monitor client portfolio Overall Satisfaction (OSAT) interviews
and utilize feedback to deliver the best-in-class client
experience; Ensures complete client satisfaction by providing
expedited, timely responses to client requests (close the loop)
within standard service level agreements.
- Drives problem resolution and escalates as necessary following
the defined channels - Client Care, Relationship and
- Completes periodic document reviews through client triggered
events or relationship analysis; materials are up-to-date,
accurate, and recorded appropriately for reference.
- Manages bank and client risk associated with High Risk
Transactions (Wires, Overdrafts etc.) while adhering to Client Care
Policy and Procedures; Identify all potential risk related
circumstances to protect the Bank from potential losses.
- Completes periodic client document reviews through client
triggered events or relationship analysis; materials are
up-to-date, accurate, and recorded appropriately for
- Collaborate. Foster communication and a partnership across all
lines of business to ensure proactive management for the overall
client relationship. Track participation/Call reports.
- Works collaboratively with the Sales partners to support RFPs
and TM relationship reviews.Implementation:
- Identifies and engages appropriate Implementation resources for
- Actively participates in net new assigned client
implementations. Attend internal kickoff and external kick off
meetings as well as ongoing calls throughout the project's
lifecycle. Track participation/Call reports.
- Understands implementation requirements in order to review
required documentation and
- account information for accuracy and completion.
- Works collaboratively with business partners to ensure flawless
service and product
- implementation on new or existing client requests.MINIMUM
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 3 years banking experience preferred including Commercial
Bank experience (including, but not limited to the following):
commercial account structure, Treasury Management products and
- 1 to 3 years demonstrated client service experience preferred
(phone and face to face).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (business
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to filter and analyze information/process to facilitate
decision making and enhance client relationship.
- Ability to cope with complex, uncertain, (ambiguous) high
pressure situations and adapts to new and different
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize multiple tasks with
strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate and influence a positive outcome.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to leverage internal
systems for problem resolution
- Extensive experience with Microsoft office products, such as
OneNote, Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint and Outlook.WORKING CONDITIONS:Normal office
environment with little exposure to dust, noise, temperature and
the like.Extended viewing of a CRT screen.Some travel requiredTM
Client Care Advisor IITotal Base Pay Range 70,100.00 - 133,300.00
USD AnnualLOCATION -- Newport Beach, California 92660Fifth Third
Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and
inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment
opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color,
gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Fifth Third Bank, Newport Beach , TM Client Care Advisor II, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...