Company: CalPrivate Bank
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Underwrite SBA 504 and SBA 7(A) credit requests in a timely
manner with accuracy and efficiency.Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes credit and financial reports to mitigate risk.
- Analyzes credit requests to ensure they are in compliance with
SBA eligibility and underwriting guidelines.
- Underwrites new credits and/or changes to existing
- Recommends credit actions by preparing the Credit Approval
Memorandum to include cash flow analysis, financial projections,
and overall credit worthiness.
- Ensures cash flow analysis is consistently calculated,
supported, documented, and appropriate notes provided.
- Ensures appropriate assets are verified and documented.
- Ensures loan covenants are meaningful and properly
- Attend SBA seminars as needed to stay up to date with the SBA
- Maintains knowledge of updates to the loan policy and SBA
- Collaborates and communicates with all parties including the
processing team and business development officers.Requirements
- Degree in Finance, Business Management, Accounting or related
field; or five years of related experience and/or training or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five years of relative SBA and commercial credit
- Strong working knowledge of the bank's loan policies
- Strong skills in computer operation such as Microsoft Office
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to comprehend and explain financial statements
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing
- Primarily sedentary office environment
- Regularly required to talk or listen
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel,
reach with hands or arms.
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Occasionally required to stand and walk
- Required to operate standard office equipment, including but
not limited to, computers, printers / copiers, phone system(s) and
other office equipment specific to loan processing function.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include
close vision and the ability to focus and review large volumes of
documentation.BSA/AML/Compliance ResponsibilitiesThis position
includes direct or indirect interaction with customers and other
employees and therefore includes responsibilities relating to
BSA/AML. The employee will have opportunity to examine and view
information and documents produced by other employees of the Bank
relating to BSA and therefore has the obligation to report
suspicious activity to the BSA Officer as appropriate. The employee
is responsible for understanding and following the Bank's BSA/AML
policies including elevating suspicious activity to the BSA
Officer. Additionally, the employee is required to understand and
follow the Bank's compliance program.Salary Description
Min: $104,000; Mid: $123,000; Max: $143,000Our Career Benefits &
Team Member CommitmentsOur mission is driven through
Relationships,Solutions and Trust. This is built by our incredible
Team Members.Learn about our benefits and our mission to provide a
DistinctlyDifferent --- banking experience.
Keywords: CalPrivate Bank, Newport Beach , SBA Underwriter, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...