Accounts Receivable Representative
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Evolus is a performance beauty company with a customer-centric
approach focused on delivering breakthrough products.We are seeking
an enthusiastic and experienced Accounts Receivable Representative,
whom under general supervision, will initiate outbound calls to
customers regarding past due invoices, process customer payments,
respond to customer billing inquiries and perform various data
entry tasks in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Foster
the growth of a strong customer base through creating positive
customer interactions and building strong customer
relationships.Let's talk about some of the key responsibilities of
- Initiate outbound calls to customers regarding past due
invoices, document the call interaction and set follow-up
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding account balance, aging
invoices, billing discrepancies and account holds.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Process and post customer payments (eCheck, credit card and
- Apply daily cash receipts to customer accounts.
- Review credit application, assess credit viability and maintain
AR files and required documents.
- Data entry and maintenance of master data records.
- Process all required business transactions with accuracy in all
relevant systems (NetSuite).
- Interface daily with sales representatives (internal and
external), customers and distribution as necessary to troubleshoot
and resolve customer issues; with a positive customer experience at
the core of every decision.
- Achieve team and individual departmental goals and
- Assist with special projects as directed and/or assigned by
Management.Skills and Qualifications Required for this Dynamic Team
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two to three years credit and collections experience
- Communication - Demonstrate friendly and professional phone
skills. Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
writing, with employees, customers, and all other contacts. Ability
to adjust communication style to suit situation and audience.
- Multi-Tasking - Ability to assist customers by phone, chat, and
email in a fast-paced work environment. Ability to prioritize
offline workload and provide accurate and timely responses.
- Critical Thinking - Ability to demonstrate strong problem
solving and analytical approach to all tasks.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and
understanding why they react as they do.
- Computer Skills - Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
Ability to type at 40 wpm with accuracy. Ability to learn software
programs including NetSuite.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a
thorough background and credit check.A Few Other Items Worth
- Office location - Newport Beach. Hybrid schedule in office
Tuesday - Thursday
- This position reports directly to the Manager, Accounts
Receivable.Compensation & Total RewardsThe expected pay range for
this position is $46,000 to $60,000. Your actual base salary will
be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on a
number of considerations including but not limited to role relevant
knowledge and skills, experience, education, certifications, and
more.We offer more than just a paycheck, and your base salary is
just the start! Stay happy and healthy with our competitive suite
of medical, dental and vision benefits to help you feel your best
and be your best. We also provide those benefits you shouldn't have
to worry about, from employer covered life insurance to short-term
disability. Take advantage of the 401k match offered by Evolus and
let us invest in your future. You may also be eligible for new hire
equity and long-term incentives in the form of RSUs, stock options,
and/or discretionary bonuses. We offer mental health and wellbeing
resources for you to develop skills to find your calm, boost your
confidence, and show up as your best self in work and life. Travel
or relax and come back feeling refreshed with our flexible paid
time off program for exempt employees and a paid time off accrual
plan for non-exempt employees. Did we mention the holiday soft
closure between the Christmas and New Years holidays? We have that,
too. Additional perks include regularly catered team meals at our
Evolus Headquarters, a fully stocked kitchen (Kombucha & Coffee
included), and the opportunity to join an organization where our
values of Grit, Impact, Fun, and Transparency are displayed
daily.Evolus takes pride in being a company on the forefront of
innovation, while being committed to conducting its business with
the highest degrees of integrity, professionalism, and social
responsibility. We are also committed to complying with all laws
and regulations that apply to our business. Employee welfare is no
different. Here at Evolus, we don't just work together, we've built
a culture of inclusion! Because of this, you'll find yourself
immersed in an environment that not only promotes respect,
collaboration and team building, but a community too (hello, Taco
Tuesdays). And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Don't believe
us? Join our team and see for yourself! EOE M/F/D/V. For more
information, please visit our website atwww.evolus.com.
Keywords: Evolus, Newport Beach , Accounts Receivable Representative, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...