Revenue Cycle Supervisor
Company: Platinum Dermatology Partners
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Corporate Support California - Newport Beach, CA
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all
employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for
communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees
and organizations. Position purpose
Oversee billing accounts and help resolve any revenue cycle
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of the support office.
- Assign and monitor works flows in coordination with special
projects, prioritizing and adjusting activities in alignment with
company goals and objectives on a routine or ad hoc basis.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements; implementing
and communicating policy and procedural changes as it affects the
- Collaborate with direct management on an ongoing basis to
ensure the effective establishment of goals, objectives and
priorities within the assigned function(s).
- Facilitate open communication and collaboration of all RCM
team(s) to ensure the maximum efficacy and efficiency of RCM
operations, goals and company objectives.
- Serve as a liaison to cross-divisional teams; facilitating open
communication and coordination of related goals, objectives and
priorities with a focus on company-wide consistency and continuous
- Provide high-level management of the assigned team(s) through
ongoing leadership and guidance; collaborating with Human Resources
on employee matters.
- Research trends reported by support team members that may be
specific to a payer, service or provider, and outline the details
up to resolution on Monday.com.
- Performs other duties as required. Qualifications
Education: Associates degree in accounting is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in medical
billing/collections/revenue cycle management required.
- Previous experience in accounts receivable required.
- Thorough knowledge of payer required.
- Working knowledge of month-end reporting process.
- Nextgen experience preferred. Performance Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient technical (computer) skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Self-motivated with initiative.
- Ability to lead employees.
- Strong sense of ethics.
- Team player
Keywords: Platinum Dermatology Partners, Newport Beach , Revenue Cycle Supervisor, Other , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!