Sr Systems Analyst
Company: Pacific Life
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Job Description:Currently, we are seeking a talented Sr. Systems
Analyst to join the Retirement Solutions Division (RSD). --The
Retirement Services Division leverages its strengths in Product
Development, technology, services and risk management to create
retirement solutions for individuals, families and businesses. With
the guidance of financial professionals, customers have access to
an array of annuities and mutual funds designed to help grow assets
and to provide retirement income for financial independence.-- This
position can be remote or based out of one of our US office
locations: Omaha, NE, Lynchburg, VA, Aliso Viejo, CA or Newport
Beach, CA.POSITION SUMMARYThis is an exciting opportunity to build
retirement products that help customers improve their financial
strength. This position works directly with customers, management,
and technical staff to design retirement product offerings across
multiple platforms and applications. You will participate as a
Product Analyst on a cross-functional--team.As a Product Analyst,
- Evaluate Business needs, analyze specifications, understand
existing systems,--data--and processes, determine gaps and fits.
Write user stories, design prototypes and model business
- Create specifications and produce supporting artifacts such as
flow charts, use cases, and test scripts and any others deemed
necessary by the agile--team. Facilitate design sessions for
projects with Developers, QA and Product Owners.
- This--team--has full product life-cycle responsibilities, which
means they construct, implement, deploy, and maintain applications,
including triage and troubleshooting of production issues. The
product analyst will promote transparency and communication within
the--team--for the full lifecycle.
- Act as liaison between Product areas (Product Design, Sales,
Pricing, Actuarial, Marketing,--Finance--etc) and technology, keep
all parties informed of status, and--lead--problem
resolution.--FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) in an analytical field, computer
science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Annuity products strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple platforms (mainframe, client server, web)
and contract administration systems is strongly preferred.
- 2 to--5+ years of systems analysis in a Financial Service
environment, application development environment (Annuity and/or
Life Insurance preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience
working on an agile--team--preferred.
- Open to level and salary grade will be based on experience.At
Pacific Life, the work we do matters. That's why you'll find those
who work passionately each day to drive our company forward enjoy
job security, flexible scheduling and great opportunities for
career growth. If you're seeking a thriving career doing the type
of meaningful work that's all too rare at a Fortune 300 Company,
you're the perfect cultural fit for our team.How We Help You
Succeed:We're fostering a culture of shared values across our
company by providing generous compensation and comprehensive
benefits that allow our employees to find fulfillment and security
in personal life and career alike. These include:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Work-Life Balance & Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment to investing
in the health and wellbeing of our employees
- Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company
match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid)
- Generous PTO and holiday pay
- Warm Colleagues & Inspiring CultureEEO Statement:Pacific Life
Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action
Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access our career center as a result of your disability. To
request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative
at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
Keywords: Pacific Life, Newport Beach , Sr Systems Analyst, Professions , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!