Company: Everest Consultants, Inc.
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Job Type: Permanent with Full-Time benefits.
Pay: Between $65K -and $70K per year - may vary based on
****No third parties please. Visa sponsorship not available at this
time. This is a Fully Onsite Position.****
Our Direct Client based out of Southern California who is on the
mission of turning sustainability goals into reality with renewable
natural gas for transportation is looking for a Financial
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts, including monthly/quarterly
forecasts, mid-year forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Perform monthly variances analysis of actual to budgets and/or
forecasts results for monthly deliverables to senior
- Apply strong analytical skills to understand the root cause of
- Prepare and design ancillary business/financial models and
other special projects as needed.
- Understand the internal legacy computer systems in order to
retrieve historical data, including downloads of data into Excel or
- Ensure financial processes and reports meet corporate and
- Analyze monthly department spending and communicate trends with
- Work with department heads to manage spending, identify problem
areas and support financial aspects of new corporate
- Continuously improve, automate and simplify processes to help
drive better decision-making.
- Collaborate and suggest in the development or adjustment of Key
Performance Indicators to drive business decisions, processes, and
- Proactively build and manager relationships with corporate
- Create internal management reports for monthly, quarterly and
yearly financial results and prepare commentaries and suggestions
for senior management.
- Prepare monthly reports and variance analyses for management
review, participates in short- and long-range financial planning
and forecasting, and prepares ad-hoc financial analyses and
- Support the implementation of financial reporting and planning
- Assist in the drafting of SEC reports, prepare monthly
statement of cash flows, other financial reports, and presentations
for management and the board of directors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business related field with emphasis in
Finance and Accounting preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field, with
exposure to gas fuel industry and manufacturing environment a plus;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires strong knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, variance
analysis and financial modeling, possess exceptional analytical
skills and the ability to understand the impact of operations on
our financial results
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily and with tight
deadlines. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from groups of
managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Strong knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and
financial modeling, possess exceptional analytical skills and the
ability to understand the impact of operations on our financial
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong
experience with Microsoft Office Excel and the ability to work
comfortably with other programs in Microsoft Office.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable local, state or federal civil right laws. #IND
Keywords: Everest Consultants, Inc., Newport Beach , Financial Analyst, Professions , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!