Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Awesome Hybrid-Remote Licensed Architect Role!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Tony HustonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 -
$150,000 per yearA bit about us:As Project Architect with our
growing firm you will be in charge of coordinating a team effort on
projects ranging from multi family to retail to K-12 to a wide
variety of commercial buildings. As the Project Architect, you must
ensure that the team, both internally and externally, is working
effectively and keeping to schedule and budget. This involves
analyzing progress and communicating any needs and concerns to
employees. We value team members with an entrepreneurial spirit and
a keen eye for detail in this creative, fast-paced environment.Why
- Awesome benefits!
- Room for professional growth!
- Dynamic team!
- Fun co-workers!
- Hybrid schedule!
- Fantastic projects!Job DetailsWhat You'll Do In This Growth
Role:Ability to work primarily independent from Principal on the
- Oversee architectural process from initial design to
construction administration for medium to large-scope projects with
many complexities; delegating tasks among the project team and
- Strategically manage project team to ensure that client
specifications and expectations are met regarding design intent,
budgets, estimates, and schedules for assigned projects
- Direct and educate the team in navigating drawings/submittals
through permit offices as projects require; Lead the development of
the design and construction documents
- Participate in all phases of design, definition of scope,
selection of items for investigation, and development of novel
concepts and methods
- Resolve challenging technical and design issues with the team
to produce innovative, technical and constructible solutions
- Review structural engineers and other consultants' drawing sets
- Conduct client presentations; Liaise with client's
administration and various internal teams
- Construction Administration which may include bringing a
contractor on board, participating in walk-throughs with potential
contractors, collecting bids, reviewing bids with the client, and
engaging the chosen contractorWhat You Need To Apply:
- Must be a licensed architect; California preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture from an
- 10+ years of experience working in Architecture; majority of
experience in commercial preferred
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit required
- Proficient in Adobe CSuite and Google Suite preferred
- Knowledge of building codes, design standards, and
- Traditional design and freehand drawing preferred
- Proficiency in the production of Construction DocumentationSo
if you're a licensed architect looking for an amazing role please
send your resume today!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Newport Beach , Licensed Architect, Professions , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!