Financial Analyst III
Company: Platinum Resource Group
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Financial Analyst, ICFR
Location; Newport Beach, CA
- Directly assist the ICFR Director with planning and
implementation of the Company's two largest Project system and
accounting Implementations, including but not limited to the
- Responsible for assisting the ICFR team across two major
Enterprise Projects involving accounting implementation and major
system implementation and restructuring.
- Provide support to the business areas / divisions on the
various ICFR impacts occurring and collaborate on the design of
- Design and implementing controls around major accounting and
system implementations for business process and IT controls for
various projects, including all relevant documentation.
- Documenting and tracking all major control changes, system
changes, risk and control mapping changes, key reports / key
spreadsheets to maintain and keep our system of record
- Work with the process owners to ensure process and control
documentation is updated with process improvements and control
- Understanding of risk and control mapping and analyze the
overall impact to the financial statements.
- Perform scoping and risk assessment documentation.
- Analyze current state control environment and assess areas
needed for improvement and modified based on known scope changes
within a project with a focused lens of more automation and more
- Understanding and experience with using Archer is preferred
- Expertise in documenting process flow charts from scratch if
needed based on new processes and systems being implemented with a
holistic view of end-to-end enterprise-wide view.
- Must have:
- Experience with Designing new controls, process improvements,
automation of controls
- Experience with Documentation of Process Flow Diagrams and use
- Experience with ICFR
- Experience with System Implementations
- Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or accounting emphasis
- Big Four Accounting Experience
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm,
providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas
of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business
systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has
operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, and San
Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct
deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid
holidays, and referral bonuses.
Keywords: Platinum Resource Group, Newport Beach , Financial Analyst III, Professions , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...