Company: Technossus LLC
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: May 25, 2023
SummaryTechnossus is looking for a highly driven Sr. Consultant.
The Sr. Consultant will be responsible for designing and
implementing various software delivery projects for our valued
clients. Additionally, the ideal candidate will act as a trusted
advisor to assist clients with product/project innovation and
roadmap discussions.Responsibilities include:
- Design, Develop and implement scalable software applications in
the cloud or on-prem.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to
assist in the adoption of new technologies and frameworks
- Lead technology work streams as part of larger enterprise
- Proactively manage expectations internal & client facing.
- Work closely with Project Managers & Business Analysts to
understand the outcomes for clients.
- Participate in planning & estimating work.
- Focus on developing at least one of Technossus's vertical
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the technologies & skills you have
acquired so far.
- Proactively manage personal effectiveness. Required Skills:
- Angular, Typescript
- Azure DevOps build/release pipelines
- Azure & AWS PaaS services
- Broad experience with the .NET Framework/.NET Core
- High-level proficiency in C# and/or other object-oriented
- Experience with Entity Framework or similar ORM
- Mulesoft Preferred Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of overall development experience
- 2-3 years minimum consulting experience (preferred)
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, and GIT experience
- Experience Web Services using Web API, Restful Services
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g., SQL
Server, Cosmos, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to engage with customers and partners to
understand their business needs and priorities
- Mulesoft Experience/Knowledge a plus.
- Microsoft or AWS certification(s) a plus. Physical
Demands:While performing this job's duties, the employee is
routinely required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to
keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist,
reach, and stretch. Speaking and hearing are sufficient to
communicate in person, via telephone, and/or video conference.
- The ability to stand, walk, and sit in a computer chair for
long periods of time.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to communicate in
person, over telephone and/or video conferences.
- Sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a
computer keyboard and other office equipment. Emotional
Demands:While performing the duties of this role the employee is
required to maintain a professional and positive attitude with
clients and colleagues. Frequent deep thinking and interactions
with multiple stakeholders and clients. Ability to utilize
knowledge and experience to problem solve, make quick decisions,
and interpret proposals publicly or in group setting.
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to make quick decisions
- Frequent deep thinking
- Communicate clearly with coworkers
- Lead and direct a team
- Articulate objectives and expectations clearly
- Speak publicly
- Interpret data For Applicants with Disabilities:Reasonable
accommodation will be made so that qualified application process.
If you need accommodations during the hiring process, please let us
know when you submit your application and we'll do our very best to
adjust as needed.Our job titles may span more than one career
level. The starting base pay for this role is between $130,000.00
and $155,000.00. The actual base pay is dependent upon many
factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience,
business needs, and market demands. The base pay range is subject
to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be
eligible for bonus and benefits.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Day Care FSA
- Company paid life, AD&D, & LTD insurance
- Flexible PTO policy
- Continued training to level up your skills
- Supplemental benefits available:
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Technossus LLC, Newport Beach , Sr. Consultant, Professions , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...