Company: Technossus LLC
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: May 27, 2023
SummaryAs a Consultant, you will play a critical role in helping
clients solve complex business problems by leveraging technology.
You will have a prescriptive, yet open and inclusive mindset to
contribute to the success of our clients and the company culture.
You must have strong technical skills, communication skills, and a
growth mindset.What You Do:
- Analyze client requirements and propose technical solutions
that meet those needs.
- Designing technical solutions that meet client
- Develop and implement technical solutions that meet client
needs which includes programming, testing, and deploying
- Providing technical expertise, explain complex technical
concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Escalate any potential pitfalls or issues early.
- Continual learning; stay up-to-date with new technologies and
be able to recommend new solutions to clients. Who you are:
- You are a self-motivated individual with a passion for
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to build strong
relationships with clients.
- You possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills to
develop effective solutions.
- You have strong teamwork skills to collaborate effectively and
achieve project goals; and excel individually.
- You are adaptable and able to quickly learn new skills and
adapt to changing environments.
- You contribute to the positive and exciting culture and work
- You have great communication skills (verbal/written) that can
influence people in a positive manner.
- You are proactive and take initiative in identifying areas for
improvement and proposing solutions.
- You possess high ethical values.
- Prefer bachelor's degree in computer science/computer
- You have valid Work Permit to work in USA
- Experience with modern programming languages, such as C#
React JS, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with basic database design, modeling, and
development in a modern relational database platform, such as SQL
- Knowledge of software development processes and best practices,
ideally in an Agile environment
- Working familiarity with Azure or AWS is a plus Physical
Demands:While performing this job's duties, the employee is
routinely required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to
keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist,
reach, and stretch. Speaking and hearing are sufficient to
communicate in person, via telephone, and/or video conference.
- The ability to stand, walk, and sit in a computer chair for
long periods of time.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to communicate in
person, over telephone and/or video conferences.
- Sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a
computer keyboard and other office equipment. Emotional
Demands:While performing the duties of this role the employee is
required to maintain a professional and positive attitude with
clients and colleagues. Frequent deep thinking and interactions
with multiple stakeholders and clients. Ability to utilize
knowledge and experience to problem solve, make quick decisions,
and interpret proposals publicly or in group setting.
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to make quick decisions
- Frequent deep thinking
- Communicate clearly with coworkers
- Lead and direct a team
- Articulate objectives and expectations clearly
- Speak publicly
- Interpret data For Applicants with Disabilities:Reasonable
accommodation will be made so that qualified application process.
If you need accommodations during the hiring process, please let us
know when you submit your application and we'll do our very best to
adjust as needed.Our job titles may span more than one career
level. The starting base pay for this role is between $80,000.00
and $120,000.00. The actual base pay is dependent upon many
factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience,
business needs, and market demands. The base pay range is subject
to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be
eligible for bonus and benefits.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Day Care FSA
- Company paid life, AD&D, & LTD insurance
- 401k match
- Flexible PTO policy
- Continued training to level up your skills
- Supplemental benefits available:
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Technossus LLC, Newport Beach , Consultant, Professions , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...