Senior General Business Sales Executive - West Region
Company: SAP SE
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Senior General Business Sales Executive - West Region Date: Feb
18, 2021 City: Newport Beach, CA, US Company: SAP Requisition ID:
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to
do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and
reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in
enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots.
That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster
equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers
across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit,
fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our
employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us
competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that
together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up
societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run
businesses that make the world run better and improve people's
lives. DESCRIPTION: The Mid Market Account Executive's primary
responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and
closing new business to mid-market--customers primarily in the
West--Region The Mid Market Account Executive brings strong
leadership to the Customer engagement; uses resources within SAP
and within SAP's Value Added Resellers to solve customer problems
with appropriate SAP products. LOCATION EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and
Software License and Cloud Subscription Revenue.
- Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets for both On
Premise and Cloud software
- Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account
plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth.
Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to
drive strategy through organization.
- Trusted advisor - Establishes strong relationships based on
knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value
of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of
- Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business
opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer's
technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy
and competitive landscape.--
- Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments,
earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its
competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues
impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory,
including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and
sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Business Planning - Develop and deliver comprehensive business
plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain
- Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to
maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up
the pipeline curve.--
- Pipeline partnerships - Leverage support organizations
including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel
pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Leverage SAP Solutions - Be proficient in and bring all SAP
offers to bear on sales pursuits including Industry Solutions, LOB
solutions and technology solutions
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful
execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Support all SAP promotions and events in the territory
- Sales Excellence &--Sell value.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up
sell and cross sell) on customer base.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute
winning sales including both SAP and Partner resources
- Utilize best practice sales models.
- Understand SAP's competition and effectively position solutions
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline
- Accurately forecast opportunities
- Leading a (Virtual) Account Team
- Demonstrates leadership skills in the orchestration of remote
- Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each
account's strategy and well positioned for all customer touch
points and events.--Maximize the value of all sales support
organizations. WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 3-7--years of experience in sales of complex business software
/ IT solutions primarily to small and mid-market accounts
- Proven track record in business application software sales
- Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales
campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level EDUCATION-- Success is
what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at
SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company
that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes
you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of
purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work
environment - apply now. SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development
of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and
appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the
company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment
Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to
applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in
need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website
or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your
request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:--
Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com --or-- Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com ,
APJ:-- Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA:-- Careers@sap.com ). Successful
candidates might be required to undergo a background verification
with an external vendor. Additional Locations:--
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Sales Management, ERP, Software Sales, SAP, Sales,
Keywords: SAP SE, Newport Beach , Senior General Business Sales Executive - West Region, Sales , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!