Sales Director - Hospitality
Location: Newport Beach
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Since our founding in 2009, we've relentlessly worked toward a
vision of a future powered by Phunware. We spend our days obsessing
over how best to design, build, launch, promote and support branded
apps that engage, compel and delight the world's most discerning
audiences. For over a decade, we've helped Fortune 5000 businesses
throughout the mobile app lifecycle with data-backed decisions at
every step. -If you share our passion for innovative mobile app
experiences and dream of a world empowered by seamless, one-to-one
interactions, we want to hear from you. Get in touch with us
today-our Phamily always has room for one more!Job Summary:Phunware
is currently seeking a Sales Director for software sales with
experience selling SaaS and professional service solutions. -The
primary focus of the Sales Director will be to sell Phunware's
state-of-the-art mobile experiences in Hospitality. -The Sales
Director will manage sales through forecasting, account resource
allocation, account strategy & planning. -This is a client-facing
role requiring deep industry expertise and -proven ability, -with
an exceptionally strong track record closing deals.What You'll
- Drive sales of Phunware's existing offerings and partner with
customers to identify new mobile software solutions based on their
- Create and manage strong relationships at the senior executive
- Educate customers on how to best monetize their mobile
investments and work cross-functionally internally to build out and
subsequently demonstrate how Phunware can help them maximize their
- Directly manage full sales cycle from prospect creation, value
proposition, negotiation and deal closure, developing a methodology
and sales strategy for your target market/vertical.What You'll
- 10+ years Software Sales experience.
- Highly skilled at leading through complex, solutions-based
sales cycles with multiple stakeholders.
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly
competitive markets with a high degree of energy and passion for
- Proven track record of managing multiple competing priorities
while consistently exceeding goals.
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) and/or Hubspot (CRM).
- Ability to travel regularly.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.Compensation and Benefits:
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented
- Flexible paid time off.
- Base Salary: $90,000 to $150,000 annually. -
- Performance-based sales commission.
- Full range of benefits, including 401(k), medical, dental and
vision coverage.Candidates for this position must be authorized to
work in the United States and not require work authorization
sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the
future.Everything You Need to Succeed on Mobile - Transforming
Digital Human ExperiencePhunware, Inc. (NASDAQ: PHUN), is the
pioneer of Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS), an award-winning, fully
integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides
companies the products, solutions, data and services necessary to
engage, manage and monetize their mobile application portfolios and
audiences globally at scale. Phunware's Software Development Kits
(SDKs) include location-based services, mobile engagement, content
management, messaging, advertising, loyalty (PhunCoin & Phun) and
analytics, as well as a mobile application framework of
pre-integrated iOS and Android software modules for building
in-house or channel-based mobile application and vertical
solutions. Phunware helps the world's most respected brands create
category-defining mobile experiences, with more than one billion
active devices touching its platform each month. -
Keywords: Phunware, Newport Beach , Sales Director - Hospitality, Sales , Newport Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!